Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Internship's Diary - Day 13

Today JJ was not in. He was outstation until tomorrow evening. Good, don't need to see that jerk for 2 days. But what make me fed up was the things he asked me to follow up. He ask me to deal with Jimmy, a marketing manager with some stuff. I looked like a fool when i told the manager something JJ asked me to inform him. Damn! Jimmy said " Then?" , "so?". Thanks to JJ, leaving shit to me to clear. I was to angry till one of my colleugue ask me " Why are you so quite today?"
I just answer her," today i am in bad mood". Then she said that she won't disturb you today since i was bad mood. LOL! less hindrance. Again i was doing all the debtor stuff, collecting fucking debt(if this an engineer job?).

Went for lunch at McD. Yeah today i to free lunch. One of my colleuge treat us. Save a meal. Since i am running out of cash. Today i check my account. Shit, i was actually over expend, i actually used my 3 months salary in 1 months. Money, money. Please drop from the sky.LOL!

Went back early today. Coz JJ not there. Straight away to gym. Attended the body combat...blah...blah....
That all for today. Nothing special.

No comments: