Thursday, April 16, 2009

Internship's Diary-Day 4

Guess no choice, i have to us my aunt's laptop to online and post my blog. Previously she asked my to use her laptop, but i refuse to use it. But, i gonna to get mad when live with out internet. LOL!

Today, another crazy job for me. I was assigned to call the customer regarding their outstanding payment. Meaning i gonna be tai yee long(loan shark) LOL! Can you image that i actually spent my whole in phoning? Damn! i don't like it. I did more that 100 calls today. Do you believe that?LOL! Supposedly there were only 50 debtors, but...
1) some idiots didn't pick up the phones
2) some assholes just keep avoiding me and asked me to call person in-charge later
3) some jerks just ain't understand what your are talking and start making you confuse.
4) some sohais keep avoid their responsibility and transferring you call here and there.
5) some fuckers just let their mothers handle their office calls.
6) some pokai will just answer the phone and keep scolding the innocent Mervin.

for those who pick up their calls:
1) Claiming that they didn't receive any invoice
2) Saying that their company currently don't have money to pay
3) Wanna us to follow up their case later.
4) Claim that they had made the payment, and ect...

I was damn tired today. tired of handling calls. Yesterday i strained my eye by facing the laptop for the whole day. But today worst still, i need to handle calls with my eyes looking at the computer for the customers details.

I don't want to blog anymore. I will leave my first day to Fitness First for the next blog.

Today no photos of handsome Mervin.
But you can enjoy photos of cute little Mervin.
not that little Mervin you guys think, but the real Mervin 22 years back.
Cute and adorable Mervin. I also couldn't believe that. LOL!
Here so pictures. Enjoy it!

Tada!!!


Here, little Mervin with his posts. LOL!
1 and half year Mervin

Posing!

At Teluk Batik. I guess so.LOL! how i gonna to know where i am when i was just 1 year plus?

Another post. LOL!

Again! Guess my mum wanna me to be a model.LOL!

But don't you agree that he is cute?
ps: you can enlarge the photo to see the month and year of the photo taken.

No comments: