Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pending Blog!

I am currently in hectic weeks(this week and next week).
Why? Or course thanks to the examinations.
2 downed, 4 more to go.
Tomorrow will be the German exam(i didn't audit it) shit!
I had sleepless days since Sunday night(exam started on Tuesday morning)
I barely sleep. Guess the most i slept was 6 hours from monday until the end of fluid mechanics exam. I was totally out. Once i get be into my room.
Busssh!!! get myself out the bed and sleep. Well just 3hours sleep. Guess i paid my sleeping debt for last 2 days. But i actually slept a lot. If the amount of hours i sleep can be banked-in for future usage, i thinks i am possible staying awake without sleeping for months. LOL! I admit it, i am a pig.LOL!
But life always realistic,
you can pay extra, but you can never pay less!

There are a bundle of blogs i suppose to post out, but.......you know, exam......
There are a bundle of e-mails i need to mail,but......same reasons.
There are a bundle of unsettle stuff i need to settle, but......
There are a bundle of things i need to pack to my "temporary nest", but.....
There are a bundle of application i need to apply, but....
There are a bundle of makeover i need to do, but....
There are a bundle of things i need to buy, but....
There are a bundle of place i need to go, but....
Well, guess i must squeeze everything between 8/4(last day of examination) -12/4(day before my internship)

Bis bald.
Ich kann nicht viele Blogs schreiben. Ich schreibe die Blogs weiter nach der Pruefungen.
Warte bitte! I komme zueruck spaeter.
Tschues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck for your exam, and try to manage your time properly, sleep and rest more. 休息是为了走更长远的路。Take good care and drink more water.Im waiting for our plan, 9th April. Haha!

Mervin said...

plan on the 9th April?
thought u guy going to cancel it.