Friday, April 24, 2009

In crush!!!


I found out that i actually in crush to someone that i knew 16 months ago. From envy, admiring turned to crush. Just recently i found out that. But the funny thing is i don't even know the name of that person and we met less than 10 times. I don't know why i am so interested about this person. Perhaps the whole, everything! The feeling of nervous, exited and mix reaction show that i really into someone. LOL!

But am i ready for another relation?
Or i should say, do i have chance? LOL!
I wanna to have a relationship that i never experience before. The true love where i truly love someone and will be love.
But....
It seem impossible. After all, i am still a chicken.LOL!
I hope things come naturally. But i am doubt i will.....
What i should do? i really don't know.
I wish i got the answer.....

ps: don't ask the question like who is she, or any question related. I won't answer. LOL! I only need suggestion/solution/answer NOT question.

No comments: