Tuesday, June 23, 2009

OP-PP Carnival 2009


Last Sunday was the OP-PP(old putera-present putera) game carnival. Sort of gathering between the ex-student and present student in a day with all sort of games. It have been ages since i left RMC(royal military college), around 6 years. Damn! it's really long.

I was actually not intended to go, but since i will not be in Malaysia soon, so i decided to join the crowd and meet up all my old friends. Some of them, i even forgotten their name. LOL! Getting old. Short minded.

But seeing those junior, make me flash back those day when i was in RMC. Some sweet, some bitter, some memorable, and even some bad memories that undeletable.

Seeing friends from my batch, make me feel that i am getting old. Though some didn't change much, but majority change, not to better but getting worst. They are getting fatter, less hair, balder, messy, uglier and dirtier. I wonder one day, i will be like them. Sigh...

After all this college really change my life a lot. Whether to be a better man or worse i don't dare to say. LOL! But what left were the memories and experiences.



ps: sorry if you guy saw a lot of words mistake on my blog coz i really don't have the time to check it.

No comments: