Thursday, June 25, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 49 & 50

Jun 24 (Wednesday)

Nothing much to do coz i actually completely the task given by Bad(the keying parts stuff). Assisted Bad to redo his stock check report. His file was corrupted, so..... pity him. Redo the whole thing from 8.30am- 12.30pm.

Lunch went to Baser. Another free lunch. One of the Dealer gave Ay some money to treat us. LOL! The best thing in this company is you will always get free lunch. LOL!

Went around IOI looking for some facial product. Find nothing convincing and ended up did get anything. Attended Body Combat. Though it's the same release, but somehow i work out more compare to last week. Maybe becoz the class was fully handle by Peggy. Among so many instructor, i think she is the best.

Jun 25 (Thursday)

Wow! Nothing to do today. All the bosses and sale executives went for meeting. For the whole day sitting in the office and online. Though i was able to online, but a lots of websites were blocked. I can't check my mail or even got into my facebook. Just can read news and reading some stuff in Wikipedia. Really NOTHING TO DO!


Went to gym. It seem like to don't have mood today. So i bought McD and went back.

As i was queeing to buy McD, suddenly i black man stood in front of me. And i ask " Excuse me sir, i am queeing here." The black replied " Yeah....." I can't hear what he said.I was so angry coz he was still standing on front of me. And ignoring me. I don't care and kept queeing until my turn and i saw "counter close". Damn! There were so many people yet they only open an counter. A the black man told " I think the quee is that side, showing the only opened counter. They black man actually paid and waiting for his food. At that moment i felt so embarrased. I actually hold grudge on someone who actually did nothing to me. Thank to the stupid Mc D of the confusing counter.

It actually reminded me of the story where an old lady and a young man in the airport. Where she was so angry as she thought the young man ate her biscuit, but the fact that she was eating the young man's biscuit.......

Lesson of the day
1) Don't jump into conclusion easily.
2) Don't get angry easily.

No comments: