Sunday, June 14, 2009

Internship's Diary- Day 40 & 41 (31st Incovar Camp)

Thursday, June 11

Feeling sleepy today, especially at the morning coz have to wake up early this morning to pack my stuff plus last night went back late due to facilitator briefing by Chee Onn until 11.45pm. Reached home around 12.10am. Another unproductive day for me. Facing the laptop for the whole day. Feeling like the time running so slow. Really don't like staying at Parts Department. Sigh...
Arrived at SJBA around 6.10pm. Been tricked to join the participants for dinner. Not an ordinary dinner. With you hand tied with others participants. Haigh... dummy Mervin got cheated again. Conducted the 1st night sharing session. Everything turn awful. I failed to conduct it properly. Coz i didn't really get ready about it. I don't even know what they have been through the whole day. Plus i am not good when it come to voicing out myself. I was stress and disappointed on myself.

Friday, June 12

Doing the same thing for the 5th day. Happy! Again been treated for lunch. This will, except Thursday, i got free lunch for the whole week. LOL! I was kinda happy to coz, the problem due to the sharing session solved. I found the solution! Thanks to the quote from Aristotle, i know what i should do.And during that session, i did conducted it well.(i suppose so).

It's kinda late now. Guess i am gonna continue it later.
Tada! Is kinda long din post my pic.LOL!

1 comment:

Jyon said...

gotta rest yo. u did great in the sharing. don worry. lots of chance to improve...