Friday, June 19, 2009

Internship's Diary -Day 44-46

Day 44 (Wednesday)

I divided the part's books(total 12 left) to 3 parts. One to be completed today, and remaining 2 for next Thursday and Friday. Basically 4 books per day. Not a normal book k, can you imagine that each book contained hundreds or even thousand of part's numbers. Where you need at least 1 hour plus or even 2 hours to complete it. Sigh... straining my eyes. If i gonna to work like that for my job, guess i will resign within a week. LOL!

Went for Body Combat class. Got new release. Basically less tiring, but more focus on the technique. It's a good way to polish the kicking, punching skills.

Day 45 ( Thursday)

Was so boring keying those stupid numbers. I was so blur. Suddenly, Ay asked me to go out with him to meet some insurance guy for his client. So, went out with him, had lunch at Kenny Roger in IOI Mall. Somehow, not really nice, maybe because i craved too long, and by the time it served in front of me,..... the desire was lessen. Maybe that's human nature. Never learn to appreciate.

Went back kinda early from gym, thought able to reach home by 8.15pm, but stuck in jam till 8.40pm. Watched the Death Match movie (borrowed from Fitness First). The movie was superb. Really nice. Full of action. Just the ending was a bit lousy. Overall, i love it.

Day 46 (Friday)

Yeah, today another day with free lunch. Haha... Bad treat us again. Yeah.... I was kinda serious today. Rushing to complete the task. Coz i was a bit slower compared to my actual plan as i went out with Ay yesterday. Coz, he wasn't in my plan, just out of boredom. LOL! And finally i manage to finished all the parts number by 5.29pm. Wow... that was close. But at least i successfully carried out my plan. Good.



Recently i got more content a day by a day. Don't know why. It seem like i am happy and more cherish. Maybe, i finally know what i want. Or maybe the incovar camp let me brought back some valuable lesson, gift that enlighten me a bit. Or perhaps, i found a friend who i can really able to voice out my heart.
Gratitude! Thanks for everything i have now. I hope those joy of happiness will never leave me a part.I really appreciate what i have now. I have just forgotten all those painfulness i got in me.Freed from suffering. Yahoo...

2 comments:

Jyon said...

come. lets go for dinner...

Mervin said...

when?
fix a time when u are free la.
I am free at night except Wednesday and Friday night.