Sunday, March 21, 2010

When the Exam Ended and Autumn Reached


Since my last examination (11th of March) over, i kinda of hibernating for weeks even till today. After the examination, i felt lazy and moody. The feeling is even worst than during the examination period. Just that i no need to face my notes and books.

My days passed unproductively. Woke up in the late morning, online, watch movies/dramas and then took afternoon nap, chatting via msn and play computer games. That's how i passed through my days.

Though examination is over, but basically i still have a lot of thing to do. My project, internship report, german class preparation, bla..bla... It keep piling up more and more and i just don't have the mood to work on it.

I was so down until the day I went to Italy. It was superb. Though 1 week trip(6 days and 6 nights) was freaking exhausting for me but i am satisfied with the overall trip.

I was suppose to post up this section 2 weeks ago, but............ and should be posting about my Italy Trip today, but.....LOL! i really lazy these days.

Ok! I should stop this now. Will be updating my Italy trip tomorrow and I promise i wouldn't left out my blog for such a long period again.

7 comments:

Gratitude said...

Dun worry, we all have our periods (mind the pun! lolz) of ups and downs. Hope you dun fester in the "down" negativity for too long. Italy, wow! must have been wonderful. I miss Venice and the picturesque Tuscany.

Hope all is well with you now! ^_^
+Ant+

-GiNo- said...

exam ended how cool
haiz....my exam gonna start soon

Mervin said...

ant, horreey, italy is the best. nice view, friendly people.
lol! gino, my exam over. and finally u updating back ur blog

Gratitude said...

Friendly Italians? Wow, you must have been real lucky. So many people that I know have had some kind of rude encounter, me included! The Germans treated me better.
+Ant+

-GiNo- said...

MErv i have been busy with shooting ....
make sure u support my mv....
it will be out soon .....

Mervin said...

haha... ant, those that rude might not italian, maybe is those foreigner that reside there. there are rude and annoying.

gino,what kind of mv? i will sure support. and 1st hand copy for me? LOL! u can tell me more through msn

-GiNo- said...

do i have ur msn mervin ???
i dont thinks so right ???