Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Oh Sun!


These days the sun set later compared to usual time. Normally, the sky turned dark by 1600 or 1630 hour and hardly see any sun. But, now the sun still shines brightly though it is already 5pm.

Though these few days we are still experiencing the temperature of below 0 degree, but it is the sign end of winter. The forecast shows that the temperatures will rise to 3-5 degree in 2 days and will be continue rising bit by bit.

After long period of depression without sun,and finally we have the chance to sun bath a while.^^ I mean having walk around the city. Well, maybe not in Malaysia, but Germany is a nice place to have short walk around the city experiencing the cold breeze until the sun after stayed long hours in the room.

Well, CNY over! Is my time to continue studying and prepare for my examination. With this inspiring weather, i hope it will spirit up myself to strive!


10 comments:

xc said...

nice picture!

Gratitude said...

It 's nice to enjoy the sunshine with nice cool breeze, unlike the hot humid stickiness that is in Malaysia. Btw, it's 35 degress here. :(
+Ant+

Mervin said...

chua, thanks

ant, haha... i miss this hot weather! LOL! guess i will be sweating when i am back Malaysia even with airicond low deg!

xc said...

i juz change my blog domain, help me update it in ur blog list...gonna b blog king d..

Mervin said...

ok~

sinye said...

hahaha glasgow is getting warmer too!! i'm liking it.. yesterday we had snow and i guess tat will be the last snow!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

i truthfully love all your posting type, very remarkable,
don't quit as well as keep penning because it simply just good worth to read it.
excited to find out far more of your writing, thanks!

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

Mervin said...

sinye, go back malaysia, and you never fail to see the sun.LOL!
Anyms1, thanks! i will write more. i will sqeeze more time for that.
Anyms2, assignment?i wonder how my blog turned to be assignment. are my personal life us ur assignment.LOL!joking. xD