Sunday, February 14, 2010

Meaning of Celebration!



Today is the first day of Chinese New Year and well Valentine Day, but it was filled with emptiness.

I am wondering what the meaning celebrating Chinese New Year without family members and what the meaning of Valentine Day when you are alone. Though this 2 celebrations come together but it seem like meaningless to me.

Last night everyone gathered in my room for the celebration. Having steamboat for New Year eve. They played until 3 something. Everyone seem enjoying and happy. I do joined along, but somehow i felt that i missed out something. Can't really enjoy it. :(

Today, woke up about 12pm plus. Had lunch and cleaned up the room. By 3pm, went to an Indonesian house since i promised him to teach him the CAD until 7pm. Went to XM place for dinner as planned. Well, it was just a short dinner. Nothing special. Small chat and everyone dismissed my 8.30pm. And that end of my 1st day of CNY and Valentine Day!

What a day!!!!

This kinda of day really making me down!

Don't feel like blogging now!

Anyway!

GONG XI GONG XI!
and
HAPPY VALENTINE!


No comments: