Sunday, January 31, 2010

When The Semester Near to The End, and Examination Approaches!


Since starting of this month, everyone start to isolate themselves and start studying. That was the time i hate most.

In this period, you will hardly see anyone:

1)online in MSN
2)playing Facebook
3)updating blog
4)chit chatting
5)outing
6)partying

They will say "NO" to everyone you asked! Refusing everything!

And of course me myself is all stress. Stress of exam, stress for being ignored, stress for everything! LOL!

Time running particularly fast. In 9 days, i will be having my 2nd Paper and 3rd paper a day after.

Well, no time for me to blog until these 2 papers is done.

I am now pushing myself to run as fast as i can! Cheer for me!

7 comments:

Misses Aufziehvogel said...

:D good luck
See you after my Exam and then we´ll Play Card Games and eat Mandu :D

Mervin said...

sure sure! looking forward for it! need to distress myself after exam.
Btw, what is Mandu?

Shuenny said...

Best of luck and do the best in the exams

Gratitude said...

Gosh....but you have juz blogged! :P lolz
+Ant+

Gratitude said...

I'm sure you'll do well! ;)
+Ant+

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

Mervin said...

thanks for visiting my blog. is my honor to be part of your assignment!