Friday, January 15, 2010

Path of Life!


Recently i read Chua's blog " vor dem Raffelberg". Well, most of the post were in Chinese and of course i ain't know what he is writing about. But, i do know that he is penning down his bits of memories in Germany, where Raffelberg is the place he is staying right now.

We came from the same Uni, taking the same flight with the same goal to Germany. Time flew and thing changed. Everyone move to their own path with different mind set and lifestyle. Thus, i guess what Chua's blog about reflecting just a small portion on the living style. Living in the world of my own, i guess i lead my world very different from other Malaysian. Not special or unique or whatever pleasant word to be utter. It is just different!

In the beginning, we tend to group together. Hanging out together, had dinner together, traveled together, shopped together. Everything together!

But now, i had my own meal, own friends, own life.... Everything on my own! Just a certain occasion, we will hang out together.

I remembered, i use to be a pathetic jerk who ain't want to go out alone. Scare of getting lost!
Always feel depressed........ and those are the past!

Deep inside me, i had something where people don't like, where the world displeased of it and i so called it as my "weakness". I guess everyone wanted to be different, but when you are too different, you will think another way round!

Knowing the "weakness" and accepting it are 2 different thing. And from accepting to benefiting it. I know, it was ain't easy to gone through these phases. But, i did it! And it really make a difference to me. I guess CO's words did enlighten me! And that made today Mervin!

I am having a new life with new goal!
What goes around, and come around!
I am enjoying me life!^^( though still struggling for incoming examination)

ps:I not going to say about "weakness" LOL!



4 comments:

xc said...

melvin, i dunwan to follow ur blog la...why force people to b follower....

Mervin said...

haha... lol! i understand!

Gratitude said...

To each, his own. ;)
I guess we should be comfy as to how we ourselves want to lead our lives...so as long as we dun murder, rape or plunder! :)
+Ant+

Mervin said...

yeah! make love but not war! LOL