Friday, January 8, 2010

Story!?


"I had the story, bit by bit, from various people, and, as generally happens in such cases, each time it was a different story." Edith Wharton

Just within a week, many thing happened. Guess what Edith quote was right, every moment, and time i experienced different thing. Everything was just the up and down of the life. Well let summarized it.

1) The pot of unknown plant i bought, finally bloomed . With nature fragrant of the flower, if helps me cover up those unwanted smell in my room!

2) I gone mad and insane when my room internet connection was out of service for the whole night.


3) C just found out something about me. We have something in common.


4) Chatted and saw pics of J. Glad that everything if fine. Flashing back the Sunway Pyramid incident!


5) Unintentionally stepped into C private matter. But manage to move out of it!


6) Trying hard to study, though most of the time fail.


7) Always had a great chat with A. Crapping around released my stress.


8) Forgotten today i had 3 appointments at the same time.

-dinner with JH

-met up with A

-gym with M

and i can just pick 1!

the flower blossomed pics with my back view of my room as background!

as you can see, each and every event is not related to each other. I was thinking how to post out my whole week stuff and..... ^^

No comments: