Friday, January 1, 2010

New Year 2010

Another 1 year has passed. Which mean i had been in Germany for 3 months and exam will be coming soon. Sigh... whenever i think about the examination, it got into my nerve.

Hmm.... after numerous of persuasion, i did join my friends for the New Year countdown in Cologne. Cologne definitely a nice place for new year celebration. The superb view of river with colorful ships moving along with the train bridge and classical buildings. As the firework was fired, the sky snowed. It was a perfect combination. While enjoying the beautiful scene with firework, you can see the white snows fall from the sky. Wow!
Firework! On the way to Cologne!

The Cathedral's View

from AL's fb

Initially i planned to stay back in my room and enjoy the Chivas i had just bought 2 days ago, but... guess i will only try it when A and B come.

I has been * months since the last time i had Chivas. Back then, S and me were clubbing freak. Love clubbing, enjoy night night. And we only order Chivas Regal every time we club. I still remembered what she told me " Don't simply 'chao sui',you are only allow to 'chao sui' me." That time was really funny.


Just took some pics of the chivas i took and again the bracelet on the table still my main attraction!

Unspoken!

Happy New Year everyone!

2 comments:

~eRiC~ said...

wow, so nice wei... fireworks in snow~

Mervin said...

yeah! i kinda love it too!