Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Thing That Never Change!

As promised, i went to watch movie "AVATAR" with my fellow friends. The movie was superb. I guess it will be awesome if i watch it in 3D.

This was the second time i watched movie in Germany. Previously was 2012. Both were great. But, when i watched these movies, i turned moody. Flashing back the happy moment i had when i watched "Final Destination" and "Orphan". Well, although those movies were nice, but the most memorable moments were the moments when i watched its with someone i fell to.

That was the moment i cherish! Remembering the warm hand i am holding, with the smile on the face and eyes contacts we had . It was the sweetest moment. Though it was just momentary, i appreciate each of every moment.

Time passed, it has been 3 months plus. Many thing changed, people changed, environment changed, everything changed. But something remain the same.......

I guess, i had another emo blog again! I hate emo blog. Make me loose my cool. Letting people see how weak i am. But no help, this is the nature of red hat!

Moving on, but cherish the moment of happiness.

I remembered when H had conflict with J couple of years ago and H said "You won't understand until you really fell with someone"
Now i really understand it!



No comments: