Sunday, December 20, 2009

Xciment under winter!

contributed by Daniel Ngan!

look familiar right? but unfortunately my photoshop skill too bad!

I remembered that B and few of my Germany friends asked me " what is your plan for this Christmas and New Year holiday?"
And i answer " I don't know!"

Well, up till today, i still don't know what i can do for those days. I was heart broken, worried, upset and tired for last few days. I almost lost my direction, but as i promised K and S who are coming to Germany with their friends. i have to be their tour guide, put aside my sorrow moment and enjoy the days of xciment!. Initially, i thought everything will be up side down since i not really know about the places in Germany. BUT..... i remember a song lyrics "we can always make a start".......... and........


Our first handmade poster!

Guess, my idea of creating a Germany version of Xcite isn't bad either! It make me happier!


Day 1 (Dec 18, 2009)
Guess what! our first mission was making a snowman under -4 degree Celsius. Took 15 minutes walk from my hostel to the park at 12.30am under snow!

It started with the journey of coldness!





and.... tada! mission successful.

the process of making a snowman is ain't easy! you need to Xperience it under Xtreme temperature. As the result, you well get the Xciment of your self-made Snowman!



MISSION 1 ACCOMPLISHED!


Day 2 (Dec 19, 2009) part 1

The mission of the day for this morning was to prepare a cake for brunch! well, this time only me doing the work as S and K still sleeping like pig!


K just finish brushing teeth and post on unbaked cake! hehe...

And..... here then cake! though, it is a little bit out of shape.
My work of art!

see! S only woke up after the cake was baked( 1 hours duration)!


MISSION 2 ACCOMPLISHED!


Next will be the trip to Dortmund for the biggest Christmas tree in Germany! Traveled 37 minutes from Duisburg main train station to Dortmund main train station. Journey to the tree under -11 degree Celsius!

Posting with the biggest Christmas tree!

MISSION 3 ACCOMPLISHED!

I was rather full of stress and unhappiness these few days. But INCOVAR inspired me to move on and enjoy the very moment of life!

ps:More pictures and xperience of xciment coming soon! Stay tune!





3 comments:

km-y said...

wow! there's really an xcite going on in germany.. :D that's so cool!

Mervin said...

hehe... come come! Join us!

Jyon said...

hahahaha.....
the 2nd picture...
same as the one i took oftzayeong!
but the train station there dem yeng compared to ktm back home!

so long didn look at ur blog.
sorry,now onli see.