Sunday, December 6, 2009

My First Winter!



I was suppose to blog out a lot of stuff, but somehow i failed to do so.

It's winter now. I remembered that, when i was in my childhood time, i craved for snow, for winter. I guess you all have that thought also. In my mind, winter should be a nice thing, when the whole place full of snows.

But, i guess i was wrong, term and condition applied.

I was my first time in oversea, and it will the first winter for me. Back in Malaysia, you either experiencing hot sunny day or raining day. No such thing as winter,spring,summer and autumn. These thing only exist in my geography book or in the movie.

Well, no snow yet. But the temperature here is about 4-7 degree Celsius. I remembered someone told me you will feel depressed during winter. I guess, they were right, it's really depressing. Especially when you hardly see the sun, it's either cloudy or raining. Moreover, you see no sun before 10am and get dark by 4pm. With the cold temperature, you won't feel like going out. That's why people have mood swing during winter. No me, myself alone, but also people around me.

Worst thing is when you sick. Gone case! you will eventually feel homesick. Crave for care and love!

Depression! Make me moody, lazy and less productive. No mood to study or either do anything. Just feel like sleeping and sleeping. Just like animal hibernating! LOL!

Opss! Break time over, i need to get back study after many unproductive day due to sickness.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hei! is "Tua Ku".
Glad to know u still survive..haa.and now it's winter. Anyway, I'll be almost at the same continent as you in 2days time which is Turkey. So near yet so far.... I'll be going there with Ah Kim & Ah Ma. You should feel lucky to have the opportunity to feel snow which millions of Malaysian will never have a lifetime experience like yours. So enjoy while you're there & homesick will eventually dissapear if you find something to look forward in the land of Hitler. After 50 long years then Ah Ku only have the chance to experience winter & that also for a short 10days tour & a big burn in the pocket... ha.. ha. So count your blessings and remember everyone at home will keep thinking abt you and love you always. You'll always in our mind especially your "Sor-sor mama". Make sure she's not reading your blog, if not, she'll ask me to fly her over immediately by using Najib's personal flight. Enjoy your study & proof to us that you can do it and do it very well. That'll keep your mama face shining brightly. Always remember.... MALAYSIA BOLEH, CHEW BOLEH and MERVIN BOLEH!!!
That's all for now,
Warmest Greetings,
Tua Ku

Mervin said...

Hi,
i was surprise that you able to reach my blog.

Hope aunt and grandma you have a nice trip. Enjoy!

It's really a long comment. Guess i will make it short.

Thank you for the concern and care. I am doing well here. With new bunch of friends as well those coming together with me.

ps: German people have taboo on Mr H. So, never say his name here! Hehe...