Friday, November 27, 2009

Running away!


Why where these days people only looking for relationship! Can't we just be friend?
I don't know, why people can out of random and tell you something weird!
Sweat! Sometime i feel awful when people say "dear, or miss you, kiss.....bla....bla....."
You ain't know me and i don't know why they will fell on me! Sigh....

Worst still when then kept nagging on you even if you tried to avoid them.
First on msn, the i block them!
Then to facebook chat box, again i block!
Then to fb mail box, again i delete it.
Worst part is they even sms you!
Gosh.... these people really freak me out!

Can i make it clear....
I am happy with now as single.
No complicated relationship please!
Just a simple friend will do.

Please,please only friend!

I not even do such thing on the 1 i love.
I just let it be, since she ignored me....

3 comments:

ckw said...

hahaha

Cath said...

aw.. since i ignored you?? aw.. don´t be angry ok.. sayang sayang..

lol bluek ;P

Mervin said...

haha.. not u la.