Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Inspiration!



I don't know since when i started blogging and who inspired me to do so. But that was few years back story. Perhaps four years ago when i start blogging through my friendster and then shifted to blospot until now.

For these 4 years, most or my highlight moments were updated through the blog. And those to gone through it will know bitz of my life (partially) LOL!

Initially, i thought that my blog just been read by my circle of friends. As time passed, i realized that there were so many people was actually following it. Last few days, i saw my visitor was from Turkey, Malaysia, Germany, UK, US, Brazil, and Singapore, Australia. I wonder who were them. LOL!

Another most surprise thing was, my blog did inspired other to start blogging. Though some of the give up halfway. LOL! But most of them had an impressive blog. LOL! Guess i am happy to see more and more blogger among my pals.

the only problem was, some of these blogs are in Chinese. And i can't read it. LOL!

I remembered some of my friends from electrical and mechanical told me that they actually followed my blog especially during my internship. LOL! And somehow, i did stop blogging for 2-3months and they said" Mervin, why you didn't update your blog for ages? I am you fan" LOL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.