Saturday, December 26, 2009

Changes!






Time moving fast! Just a few days, and it will be year end and we will be stepping into 2010. Another year of aging.
Time passed, and thing changed!

I remember last week was snowing and now all the snow gone! Christmas passed and waiting for new year. Well, i suppose that Christmas and New Year will be a celebration for everyone. Or worst come to worst, you will stay back in home with family members.

During the Christmas eve, i was complaining to myself that i felt a bit lonely. Coz i can't celebrate it. But, thing changed when i found out that my housemate was still in and wanted to go home. Someone who stay so near to his family stayed back in hostel during Christmas eve. Alone!
At that moment, i felt that i staying alone is not a big deal.

But, what M said was right. No matter how, i am still the red hat thinker as defined by Edward de Bono. My emotion changed according to time. I lost my inspiration. Started to feel down.
Well, though Mervin is an emotional being, but he has the capability hiding it. After all, Mervin still a secretive being just like J.hehe!


Moving on! Examination is coming soon! Fun time over!

What make me sad when i realized that Chinese New Year will be during my examination period. Plus, my birthday will be the day before my birthday. Sigh.... Though some of the time i celebrated it alone, but i don't feel like studying on the day where i got a year older! hehe...

2 comments:

Gratitude said...

Eeecks so little snow this year! All the snow went to the US since they're still hvg the blizzards.

Seasons Greetings and A Blessed New Year to you! ^_^
+Ant+

Mervin said...

haha... ya lo!