Thursday, July 15, 2010

Determination!

Determination! Determination! Determination!
I always fail to keep myself with the books when in come to examination! It's always excuses and distractions when i am suppose to concentrate
and study. The word DETERMINATION seem easy to be uttered out, but i far to be reach! hard to keep myself on track! In in the pace what i have planned.

Examination is coming in no time, yet i wasn't ready. Everyday filled myself with worrisome but lack of enthusiasm to perform my task. :(

I have build up my revision plan, but the execution will be another story. Starting this Monday, i've tried to check myself with sticky note. Yeah, i noticed that it do help, but the progression was just 60%.. 40% of the work will be postponed to the next day. In the end, more and more thing piled up together and i got even more stress or feel like giving up.
Every morning, when i woke up, just before i get out of my bed, i will tell myself "today will be a fine day, i will be happy, and i will finish all my task" But it seem like doesn't work. I recalled that i always convinced my friends never ever give up! But i just realized that not giving up is not sufficient to make my day, i still need D-E-T-E-R-M-I-N-A-T-I-O-N!!!

2 habits that i need to cultivate for my whole examination period will be:
No. 1: Clearly identify my missions and proceed to my goals!
No.2: Prioritizing my goals!

We will see how it work! When the exam is over! I will check if those 2 habits are with me or not!
Some how, i feel like praying and ask for favor to the Almighty God in helping me go through this crucial moment. BUT i know, no one can help you, if you can't help yourself.
Just
7 days(23/7) before my German Language examination
18 days(3/8) for my Verfahren examination
39 days(24/8) for my Werkstoff II examination
41 days(26/8) for my Werkzeugmaschine examination

After the examination, i will check this post again, seeing how good i am in keeping my word!

3 comments:

Gratitude said...

You'll do just fine, since you are aware that you're LAZY! wakakaka

All the best!
+Ant+

Mervin said...

LOL! i dont want just realizing, i want to control it!xD

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you as your information.