Sunday, July 11, 2010

Begin of the War!

Just came back from home after watching the last match of the World Cup, where Spain won over Netherlands by 1-0 during the additional time(110+ minutes). Everything ended! This was the first time in my life watching football matches since the beginning of the World Cup until the very final match. Maybe because of the atmosphere watching football was so different compared to Malaysia. It's really entertaining watching you favorite team winning the game with the supporters shouting, cheering. Especially on public viewing!

It's in the middle of July now. Will be having my first paper next week, German language, followed by Verfahren(process engineering), Werkstoff II and Werkzeugmaschine (machine tool) on 3rd,24th and 26th of August respectively. Which mean, i am starting a war on myself. Taming my mind. Killing my laziness, eliminating my unmotivated thought. Cultivating myself with the virtues i have learnt for the past 20 years. Is my final semester. I don't wish to pick up another semester. I have enough prolonging my degree courses.

Well, it was the 10th month in Germany. Time flies. Struggling to dettach myself from clinging the past. But right now, i must move forward. not to erase all the past, but to carry it with new goal, new inspiration. Overcoming my weakness by utilizing it in beneficial way. hmm.... i would not like to explain what i meant by the "past", because it already the past. xDDD

Summer in Germany isn't as nice as i thought. The hot and dry weather is really killing me. Sweat everyday, even in the room! making me so sticky and unmotivated to do anything. Perhaps, it was just an excuse for myself being lazy. xDBut, it is for sure i will be having lesser time on blogging (though i didn't update my blog about a month).

Hmm... my wish was granted! My thought, my hope has been answered. Mum and Dad finally bought their ticket to Germany this coming September. I can't wait to see them. It has been nearly a year. Though i am not a home boy, but..... i still love them as i always do. :)

Need to stop here now! World cup ended, my laziness end here. Time to fight for myself. Bye bye lazy Mervin!

Here are couple of pictures for June and July.

Taken during the match Germany vs Ghana(June 23,2010)

A day picnic in Essen, Grugapark, and "botaking" Adrian(June 26,2010)

Swimming and riding boat at Wedau,Duisburg (June 27,2010)

Germany vs Argentina(July 3,2010)!

Germany vs Spain (July 8,2010)!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

timestamp a > span {display: inline-block;width: 16px;background-image: url(http://images Did I mention he can't play guitar? Anyway#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] Lil Wayne is from New Orleans#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] so there's no reason he should like the Packers It not only highlights the artistic work of the cue maker#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] but it protects the cue from the elements#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] temperature and moisture#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] which can affect your cue over time An Immelmann traveled in reverse is a diving loop Do not dump gray water where it will affect other campers Some tailgaters never actually enter the stadium#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] but instead enjoy the entire game from the parking lot The tires of such bikes are about 20" X 2
ï»?No matter what your reason for playing a video game might be#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] you likely have some very specific preferences about the games that you play This is because he has many expenses to maintain including liability insurance#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] health insurance for employees#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] workers comp and various other expenses

It starts with the raising of the Paralympic and Host Nations flags Once again for gaining coins please refer to my guide on how to make money#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] fast and easy on Madden 13 Many times#file_links[D:\NFL\UBB.txt,1,L] the new player is a shade of what already exists

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.patriotsfootballprostore.com/jerod_mayo_jersey_super_bowl]Jerod Mayo Jersey[/url] emurbursofs
[url=http://www.footballfalconsproshop.com/julio_jones_jersey_super_bowl]Julio Jones Jersey[/url] TynckeyncBype
[url=http://www.49ersonlineofficialstore.com/vernon_davis_jersey_super_bowl]Vernon Davis Jersey[/url] Proonseorek

Anonymous said...

A great Feal oF Finesse is neeFeF when you Fesign color sticker[url=http://www.germanylovelv.com/]Louis Vuitton Outlet/[/url]
Sticker printing is not your typical poster or banner print. Stickers, which are generally smaller in nature, neeF very precise Fesign manipulation so that everything can Fit perFectly within the small conFines oF a stanFarF sticker layout.
|
|

Anonymous said...

I think, that you are not right. I am assured. Let's discuss. Write to me in PM, we will talk.
It is a pity, that now I can not express - I am late for a meeting. But I will be released - I will necessarily write that I think on this question.
Anything similar.
Joking aside!
I will know, many thanks for an explanation.

[url=http://cheapmichaelkors0.exteen.com/20130112/frye-shoe-the-classy-stylish-and-sturdy-tough-shoes][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://cheapmichaelkors0.freeblog.hu/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyitt.cineblog.com.br/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyipp.altervista.org/helpful-tips-in-cleaning-whitened-colored-vinyl-bags/?doing_wp_cron=1358125367.4856688976287841796875][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]
[url=http://shenenmaoyipp.wordpress.com/2013/01/14/womens-fashion-what-is-sophisticated-and-what-is-hot/][b]michael kors outlet online[/b][/url]