Friday, January 11, 2008

Souvenirs from China

These are the souvenirs that Karen bought for me during her trip to China. It's simple yet it's meaningful,useful and lovely. I really love those stuff.

The Egg

She bought me a red egg which made of clay. An egg with seed inside which will pop up the word when the seed grow. For the first few days, it seem like nothing happen, but after a week...... wanna to know more about the egg? Remember to hang up my blog in no time, and you will know the EGG growth! There are a lot more interesting stuffs i will share through my blog. At the moment i can just show you guys the initial state of the egg and after i break it.

Initial State.

cute right?




After breaking the top of the shell


the red spot in the dust is the hidden seed

The Crystal

Yeah! She bought me new crystal bracelet since I lost mine. It’s so nice.



The Wooden Bracelet

Another bracelet made of wood. It's well designed with special shape and kinda interesting when you try to wear it on.


The Bracelet

You must be wonder why she bought me so many bracelet. Actual I don’t why. LOL!!! But this one she bought it in pair. One for me and another one with her.


Bracelet's Collection


see, my hand full of bracelet that Karen bought.
Cool men!!!

The Key Chain


It’s a key chain with the traditional costume of an ethnic in China. It’s so cute and you can even bend it hand and leg.

The T-shirt

The center of the shirt are the two ancient people with the ancient Chinese words around it. Kinda special and you can’t get it here.


The HP Holder

She brought me a hp holder to be hang on my hp but is kind of brittle, so instead of hp, I hang it up my car at the back mirror in the car.


The Mouse Doll

Wow!!! This cute lil mouse is to be stick on the car window. It looks nice and cute when I hang it. PLUS, It actually plays music when you press it. Kinda interesting song (though I don’t know what song it sing) LOL!!!



Cute ler...

Ps: thanks bie for all the stuff you bought for me. I really like it. Muakzz…

1 comment:

acura said...

Ei...the egg look exactly like you la muahahaha