Tuesday, August 12, 2008

.......

Should I blog about the last weekend stuff or something else? Maybe both…..

Basically last weekend nothing much interesting, just that we went to pavilion for a movie so call The Mummy 2. Reached the about 11.40pm but only left ticket at 12.50am. What to do? Bought the tickets and going nowhere and ended up in Coffee Bean. Each of us ordered a drink and a piece of cake. Compared to the Starbuck, I prefer Starbuck. 5 of us, hanging together but there were just tables with maximum 4 seats per table. No choice, just add a chair to fit all of us together. Tasted all the cakes they bought as well their drinks. Btw, when we were enjoying our cakes, one of my friends told me that something strange about 4 guys next to us. Basically I also feel so, but can really sure. Maybe their appearance or their outlook kinda different. Lol. Anyway, none of my business.

K back to the present. Exam coming, quizzes coming, test coming, haigh… with the lab reports, proposal for thermo lab and the integrated project stuff. Really making me headache.That’s the reality. So, Mervin, time for you to start working. Stop lying around doing nothing. The time is running out. You can stop, but the time will never do so.

No comments: