Saturday, August 9, 2008

Tiring Weekend(part A)

Let me continue the part 2….

Saturday, supposedly to be a light and easy day for me, but… I had my self registered a mathlab course. Which cost me RM60 !!!.auch…. Due to my intergrated project as well my weekness in programming, so I got no choice, and joined the course which took place in my course department’s computer lab.For the sake of that, I sacrificed my weekend. Haigh…. Guess what time is the course?It’s 8am early in the morning. Gosh, imagine you have to wake up as early as that for Saturday and Sunday. LOL…. Overall the course was just ok to me; I didn’t manage to learn much in this course. And only around 15 people participated this course. Facing the computer for the whole day, was kinda tiring, imagine you faced the computer from 8.30am till 5pm,around 8hours. Haigh…. Night time no event

Quit the crap, move to the next day, Sunday, same thing happened, just on that night i attended the fac nite. Been the around 6 plus, and when we reached there, all of them already eating left just a little food for use. No more refill. What la, I have paid rm 50 for the dinner la. How come no refill, plus the food was suck. The performance overall was just ok. Just a few of the candidate performance were satisfactory, there others suck. After all the performance ended, was the dancing time. This was the worst part of the event for me. I hate this part, which reminded me when I was first year. This is the part when I started to feel lonely, where you felt so empty.haigh…. Wanna to dance, but the problem is with whom? Although I the middle of the event, I tried to make myself enjoy the moment, but somehow, I just can’t. I don’t have the mood. Just pretending that I am a part of the crowd. For the fac king and queen, some how won by JKMB(my course department) wow…..

I am kinda sleepy now. That all for the last weekend stuff. This weekend stuff will be post up tomorrow.

No comments: