Thursday, August 7, 2008

Tiring Week(part A)

Starting1st-3rd August, I have been busy for the whole weekend, or basically can say I am kinda busy for the whole week. Anyway, the most happening days was the weekend starting from Friday till Sunday.

Let me start with Friday morning, where I suppose don’t have any class on that day, but due to assignment, I had myself woke up earlier in the morning, rushing for my machine components design assignment to done. Having meeting with my supervisor of the integrated project at 10am to summit our proposal. Any surprisingly out of 3 groups, we was the only group which our proposal been accepted, while the other 2 been rejected. I was so surprise because there were some minor mistakes on our proposal, where I asked the supervisor whether we should redo our proposal, but he said ‘never mind, you don’t have the time to do it.” But he rejected the other 2 groups’ proposals and asked them to redo all over again. Basically the other group member told me that they made some major mistake on their literature review part. Luckily I went to the faculty to see the sample thesis way to write that part, we even went to Uni library to search details on the theme given, the power train system. I am glad that my effort pay off coz I am the kind that hardly been seen in any library in the Uni except for news paper reading. Lol. Being selected to be group leader for the project given me a bigger responsibility as I need to plan for the flow for the project progression, the time for meet up, task distribution, have to know what my group members progression, and ect… basically have to know everything. Haigh…. Again I am cling to the word ‘responsibility’, because during the meeting, the supervisor will ask me this and that, and if I fail to answer him,…… you know la. Haigh….

Let stop here. My Friday journey still going on!! After meeting, continued doing my assignment, and only able to reached home by 12pm. Had a short rest, take a nap, cook for lunch, and 3pm when for tuition till 5 something. Take a short break and the get ready myself for the “Comp Night”, college dinner. I had been invited, and it was free for me since I was the previous college’s committee member.

Reached the function around 7.20pm due to traffic congestion (we were expected to reach by 7pm), but luckily still a lot f them yet to reach. Overall the performance of the juniors for groups and candidates were awesome. And the newly selected Queen is very pretty. I wish I knew her. Lol! And the dinner ended around 12am and on bed around 1 plus. That’s the story of my whole Friday.

Oh ya no photos taken la, coz i still don't have the camera with me. Sorry, if not, i can take photo with the queen.Lol

No comments: