Wednesday, February 18, 2009

When the flower bloomed....


The Valentine's Day just passed. Just couple days before that, i saw one of my housemate make origami, a rose type. Today, i read one of my friend blog, and it showed his moments of love, moments of happiness. Really wish them have an eternity love!


But... somehow, it just reminded my the past which i don't really wanna to remember. It reminded how obsessed i was for that special day. My obsession not just on the day itself, but the preparation, the surprises and sacrifices i made. Well! I can say what i did really better than what my friends did for such a day. But in the end, i realised that what i did just to please. No denial, some of the things i did out of my own will, but the result given me another answer. As Li Yi said in her blog, " as time passes, everything changes" " Sometime, just like when you tidy up your room, throw what you suppose to throw, as they are already spoilt and rotten.So do your bad memories"
What she said was right, but just time you just can't stop flashing back the past.

When we say Valentine's Day, we imagine of flowers,roses, couples, dinner, and $$. LOL!

I was so fortunate that i was able to spent the day with my friends. I really willing to spend for the sake of passing through the very moment rather that doing nothing in the room.

Guess that i suppose able to spend a more meaningful day, but becoz i am a pleaser( refer Wai Si's blog), i didn't make it. Pleaser! She was right, i am one of the pleaser. Always please others. Wish i can be more selfish, wish i can care less on others people views.
If i can do so, guess that day might be a special day for me too. Unfortunately, a pleaser always a pleaser. Friends come first.
Nevertheless, i really glad that i have that bunch of friends i can hang out with. Thank you!

Well, love is something so possessive which i really have to avoid. It has been almost a year. People popped up with the questions "Are you sure you are single?" "why don't you look for a girlfriend?" "When are you getting a girlfriend?".....blah...blah....how annoying. But the most annoying when people simply match me up with others. Though most of the time i ignore it, but sometime it really get me irritated



For me, looking for a girl, flirt with her, then date, and do what couple do, but at the end everything turned into ashes. The moment, you feel you doubt about your relationship, then gone case. It's done.

Maybe i am tired of such unsuccessful relationships. Or maybe that not what i really need. But, sometime out of loneliness, you really few like hugging someone, and what i did was hugging my booster. LOL!



for time being, i will hug my booster!

Maybe one day.....


just before you sleep...


a good night kiss.....

No comments: