Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Soft-Hearted

I was suppose not to post any blog for my "self-reinvent" period. But......

I am always failed to get things i suppose to get or things that i suppose to do. I am so easy to be persuade for things that i don't want to do and didn't do things that i wanted to do.

Today, i was suppose to summit up a lab report, somehow one of the coursemate requested it for reference and promise to summit up for me later. Deep in my heart, i really don't want to borrow him my report. Firstly, i don't really close to that guy, secondly, i really wanna to personally summit up my own report. I really scare if my report didn't reach the demonstrator and i get penalized for my kindness. But, i really don't know how to say "NO"

At the same time, i encountered a group's member who always push all his problems to me. People who ask him somethings always ended up on my side. Everything seem related to me. Sometimes, i am really frustrated, but at least i know what kind of person they are. Dealing these kind of people really need a lot patient. Sigh.... It really alerted me to be more careful when i choose friends or i might ended been use again and again.
Life!

Again, this evening i introduced my housemate tuition students to him. Everything ran smooth, until the time when we discuss about the charges.i suppose to charge him at least half of the monthly income. But somehow, due to my stupid soft-hearted character, i just ended up charging him only one fifth of it. I really wanna to ask more, but.... sigh..

Sometime, i wish myself be more cold-hearted and more selfish. But a lot of time, because of the small connection, the small bond between these beings, i fail to do what i really wanted to do.

2 comments:

Inn Shan said...

aih, life sucks when you are too nice. these suckers can't stop leeching from soft-hearted people since 'your' type is easy to manipulate.
anyhow, ask them to be more responsible. no more helping out on these things in the future. emphasise on that.

btw, it's SUBMIT not summit
hehe

Mervin said...

Cis, typo error la