Monday, March 16, 2009

Birthday!

Same like last year, i didn't manage to blow any candle for my birthday. No cake for me, just a simple dinner with some of my housemates in pizza hut on the night before my birthday, and a supper at secret recepi, with one of my coursemate. Nothing special, just like normal dinner, just that i do not need to pocket out any money. LOL! Thank you for the treat.

Somehow, this year, i was kinda content, even though there was no cake for me. Maybe, i already get use to it. In the past, i didn't really celebrate it. Perhaps you can say that i only celebrate it once, during my second year. And that's all. Haha.... Now i remember why i was happy,I actually received more than 70 birthday wishes mostly through facebook and sms, and some from friendster and calls. Well, at least i was still been remembered. it was kinda of surprise when you receive wishes even someone you had lost contact with. Friends from incovar camp, from my formal school,RMC, from my hometown, those who are in Singapore, from my course, from my previous college,KIY, from SD, from Chinese, Indian, Malay, some that close to me, some that far away, people that i know, people that i use to know but forgotten.......blah..blah.....

That was kinda meaningful day for me when i knew that my existence been noticed by people around me. I made wish for my birthday. Perhaps, not even in my thought to wish for something. LOL!that day, i was filled with classes, from morning until night. Whole day class plus the project's report; i don't even have the time to take a break, where on the earth do you think i have the time to enjoy the day, besides that, everyone was busy with their projects and examination.

Well, just turned 23. Seem like time turning so fast. Within a month or maybe lesser, i will start my practical training. Wish the time get a bit slower, so that i can enjoy more.LOL!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you have a lot of wishes, so that I won't wasting my time and money to call and wish you! Haha~ Kidding-kidding!How dare to forgot my so lovely ex-partner's birthday woh...
Happy Birthday!!!

Mervin said...

Haha.. Thank you!
If you want, we can be partner again.
This time no the singing partner, but the dancing partner.
LOL!
Looking forward to 9th of april

Anonymous said...

Haha, of course!
I trained dance in the club.
Then you have to train your dancing too~
Then we be the partner again!

Mervin said...

haha.... who will be my trainer then?
Brian? LOL!

Anonymous said...

The cutie pie~