Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day after examination!

Yesterday i was worried like hell for my examination. For the first time i need to take an examination verbally. Sort of interview session with the professor. It was rather i bad day for me. After a sleepless night, i went out to catch a street train to the main train station because the exam was in Essen(another city). I was suppose to meet up WS, and taking 12.32 train(intercity train) to Essen. Thanks to the street train for 15 minutes delayed, i missed the train and ended up going there alone. You know,I am always sucks when come to direction part. Beacuse it was my first time going that place and i got LOST! I took more than 30 minutes to get into the examination place. It was a bad omen for me before i start my exam! GOSH!!!

During the exam, i was quite confidence in answering the question, initially, everything was fine. But when it goes further, the questions were too hard to be answer. Anyway, i passed the examination. Happy for that. xD! After the examination, i went back to my room for less than an hour, because i have my German tutorial class. Sigh, i wish i can skip that class.

Back from the class. I realized that my room was really in mess. A mess that i never had before. And i took picture on my ugly side of me. hehe.. and fell asleep about 9pm. I was too exhausted.

Today, i woke up about 7am. Well, i wish i can sleep longer, but the sun light was too bright and woke me up( summer soon, these days, the sun rises about 5 something). And i called home. Talked to mum, dad, and grandma. I was actually wanted to call them last night, but till was too late. so.... about 7.40am, wei sung asked me to accompany him to Flohmarkt ( sort of pasar pagi). Yeap, met him and arian at the train station about 8.32 train. After the walk at "pasar pagi" we went to shopping( i actually don't have the mood to do so). Bought nothing. xD! Instead we went to buy ingredients for to night dinner. Yeap, i am going to cook NASI LEMAK! You know, how we Malaysian always craved for Malaysian food when we were out of Malaysia. hehe...
This is my product! (Al, K,TC,XC,QW helped me a lot in preparing this)

Hmm... it took use about 1 and half hours to prepare the foods for 16 people. Tonight main menu will be Nasi Lemak followed by Pizza! LOL! WS and Ad doing the western food while i was incharging of typical malaysian food. xD! well, thanks to Sinye and Kayin who taught how to cook it. Overall, i am satisfied with my cook. Well, i improved a bit. xD! though some was complaining that my rice a bit salty.hehe... but thumb up for my sambal and curry chicken! yeah!
poser! Malaysian!

Thanks to Ad for such a nice hair cut!

No comments: