Thursday, May 13, 2010

When i am busy....!


I remembered that my friend said "your frequency of blog reflected how busy you are". Well, i admit it. I was busy since February for the examination which ended in the middle of March, then within a week, i flew to Italy for 1 week sight seeing.

By the 1st week of april i started my german class in dusseldorf. Daily classes from 2pm-6pm, but i took me 2 hours for the daily traveling duration. Classes were from Monday to Friday. Woke up early in the morning, work on my on going project in uni, and homework from german class. By 12.30pm leaved the room and headed to Düsseldorf for class and will be reaching home about 7.15pm. cook, dinner and rest. By the time i settled down everything, it was about 10 something at night. Start to feel sleepy and tired, so.... sleep! that was my life for the last month.

This month, i am filled with my project stuff and my incoming examination. which both fall on 21st of May. Rushing to the project reports and translating the examination script from german to english. Which took me a lot of time.


Out of these busy days, i realized that i missed out something. I didn't manage to enjoy the spring season. The missed the scene where the flowers bloomed. The colorful flowers, the greenery scene after winter. I was so cool! Though i realized that since last month, i keep telling myself "i will take some days off and enjoy it". But i was too late. Since last 2 weeks, the weather turned to be rainy, cloudy and cold. I can't imagine that i am experiencing 5-7 degree Celcius during winter. Sigh!


Nevertheless, i manage to squeeze sometime for short break, where i took 1 day trip to Netherlands for the spring season, the flowers and the wind mill.^^ short and memorable.


Well, i guess i will be continue busy until end of this year. Lately i missed a lot of stuff back then i Malaysia. Missed my mum, my dad. feel like hugging them and give them kisses.LOL! miss the family stuff. Though since small, i hardly stay in my home, but somehow i feel like going home.LOL! i missed my life in KL especially few months before i came to germany. It was on the peak! No deny many thing happened.



Well, i am so blur now. And not sure what i am writing now. as if my content deviated from the title.LOL! maybe....i guess today blog was just a summary on what i have been doing for past 2 months!

i will try to update it from time to time! ^^
ps: i was too busy to edit the pictures. So.... it should be look bad!xD

2 comments:

Gratitude said...

I guess the trip to The Netherlands made up for all the lost spring so far right?! hehe

Tried their legalized marijuana? :P
+Ant+

Mervin said...

lol! nope, i don't have time for that. maybe next trip for the sake of that!haha...