Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Now I Know Why!

Flourance, Italy, March 2010

Today was rather cold and rainy. No more sun bathing. And now i understand why these Caucasians always craved for sun light. Because you hardly get sunny weather here. It's always cloudy and cold. So, when the sun is out, everyone go out for sun bathing, enjoying the "precious" sun ray. LOL!

I was in Düssseldorf last Monday for sunbathing.LOL! For this first timen(i will never do that in Malaysia).LOL! Experiencing the hot sun ray, will cold breeze of air, enjoying the green scenery and of course people in summer wear.LOL! Lying on the grass, "peeping here and there, looking for some hot .....hehe(you know what i mean).

Sunbathing in Düsseldorf, May 24th 2010!

Unknowingly, it was the end of my 8th month here in Germany. I have gone through Autumn, Winter, Spring and soon will be SUMMER! I gonna to love it. Hot weather, and of course HOT.... Caucasians with summer wear surely an eye catching.LOL!

Venice, March 2010

Yesterday i finally passed up me project report. Finally, after 5 months long! I was kind of lost since out of sudden, i lost my direction. Project done, exam done, internship report done. Going to have a nice break this week before i get myself busy again(my break definition is sleep, eat, rest). Will be start preparing for another 3 examinations and starting looking for my thesis title next week.

Sigh, thinking back, there are still many places yet to visit. Paris, Belgium, Austria,UK, Scottland, Swiss, Berlin...... I wonder i able to making it.LOL! Well, i was thinking of going to Paris this June, but the problem is i can't find a suitable partner to the City of Romance. What a pity!

Flower garden in Netherlands, May 2010

Opss, i just realized that my post was too far from the main post. Coz i was so lazy to update my blog and compiled up everything in this post. Anyway, nothing special for today. I just printed out some new pictures for my wall. LOL! some candid pictures that memorable to me.
Holland for shopping, but ended up empty handed, March 2010!

ps: i was so lazy to update the posts i missed, so i guess some photos will do.LOL!

No comments: