Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Summer life!



Right now i am experiencing the 4th cycle of the season-Summer-. I remembered that i was here during Autumn(Oct, Nov) where i started a new life here. Then to Winter(Dec-Feb) where i was so excited for my 1st snow. Followed by colourful Spring(Feb-May) and now sunny Summer.

Things that i dislike during summer:
- the night is too short(no party atmosphere) xD
- too many bugs(flies)
- the weather was too dry and hot.
- my room get dirty will all the cotton flew into my room
- food get spoilt easily

AND

i was happy with summer because:
- i can wear shorts to uni! :)
- more sun exposure (sun light something increases my enthusiasm)
- nice weather for outing(good for sightseeing)
- more energetic
- can say no to jacket ( not applicable during rainy day)
- the city are more happening with nice weather

Well, nothing perfect. You can't get everything you want. But Summer is really a nice season to me. I feel like travelling around the europe in this weather, but..... $$$$$$$!LOL!

ps: summer teaser! that is why people love sunbathing!

2 comments:

Gratitude said...

I guess that at the end of it all , we Malaysians like to bitch about the heat but end up still preferring the sunny weather right? ;) Never liked the barmy weather in England, just puts me in a lousy mood.

Make hay while the sun shines ya! lolz
+Ant+

Mervin said...

LOL! Ant, agree! Craving for sun when there is not sun.But craving for snow when the weather too hot.LOL!