Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Exam Over!

Finally the exam over.
I should be feeling at ease or freed,but not this time, instead of it, i feel more tension. As if, today is not the ending, but the beginning.
Exam over, everything sucks.
Maybe because eveything sucks, i have forced to put up a self-determination.
Or maybe, i don't have holiday this semester. I will be starting my class as early as next Monday.

Being good isn't enough for me, being average also not my type. Bcoz, all a while i am too "ordinary", but deep in my heart, i am different.
"Doing thing as you like" is not an option for me.
In this very world where people never stop talking...I am really sick of it.
Time for me to keep on moving, stop hiding, taking my mask off, and do exactly what i wanna to do. But i know, it not going to easy.

Perhaps what my friend Choon said is correct. " You shouldn't keep responsibility, burden, and stress to yourself. This because you always feel like you the eldest, you must bear the responsibility yourself, you think you must outshine yourself......bla..bla..." And i just gave her an answer " You are not in my shoe, you won't understand me. It's complicated", then she just replied me, "then just make it simple", " sigh! told ya, you don't understand it"
Flashing back the conversation which took place 6 month ago.

Maybe she was right, i make thing too complicated.
Life is simple, so just make it plain and simple.
But, not now, i still yet to achieve what i want,
the simple life thing, still not the time yet.
Conclusion,
It's complicated, hard to be explain.LOL!
Here some pictures of moody boy( assume that i am)!




No comments: