Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Lone Ranger!

Exam over and i just have 2 days of break. By next week i will start my german class.Saturday i am going to bgf and Sunday will be visiting my brother in RMC.
These remaining 2 days are the only precious days i had to go out as my holiday.

I suppose wanna to go out, have a movie, shopping, and perhaps clubbing or whatsoever, BUT i realized that none willing or free to be with me, at my critical moment,moment of desire.
I do realized that i do have a lots of friends, here and there, BUT they not really my sei tong or lame word best friend. Friends here just come and go. Different friends have different groups or so called geng. I do actually joined all the friends regardless of geng, and somehow i realized i am not a member in any of it. No membership,i am just a supporter or maybe visitor. LOL!
Being neutral, do give you the benefit or being mobile and flexi, but when it come to the critical moment, somehow, you will realized that you really need sei tong.
Up till now, i don't really have such person in my life. Sometime i am envy to those with such friends. Helping each others, regardless of time, reasons. Hanging out together, sharing the same interest. Having fun togather, Sharing the problem faced.

I wish i have one. But i know, i don't have any.
A am the Lone Ranger, not like what the MCA president said.
My defination of Lone Ranger means going through my path of myself alone.

No comments: