Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Last Paper!

Tomorrow will be the last paper of this semester.
Finally, at last reaching the peak of the sem.
Unfortunately no break for me.
My German class start as early as next Monday (24th Nov)
Sigh...so uninspired, yet next week is my new journey, a new start, a new determination.
Somehow i always have all sort of new effort every sem, but all the time it ended up like shit. Everything gone hanging nowhere in the middle of it.
I hope that this won't happen to me this time. Bcoz i cannot afford to loss some more. I already lagging behind. Time to chase back. Time to be the front. Covering all the past.
Hope that the past too shall pass!
Continue to strive till the end!

Here so preview on the night before the final exam!


My room!



Stress on unsolved problem!



Ultimate stress for the final day!


ps:Just for tonight, the last time for this year.LOL!
Tomorrow will the another mervin! LOL!!

1 comment:

Jyon said...

wah seh. don be so lonely ler. call me anytime to chat or yamchar ok. wah, i see DnD picture on ur wall. wakkakaz...