Friday, December 19, 2008

Addiction?

It have been the end of second week for this semester, but I don't learn much. Who to blame? Of course myself, but partly to be blame on the unsystematic administration. No book available, the "spin"(webpage as a medium btwn lecturer and students) still not available, some lecturer absent for the first week classes so even for the 2nd week classes, worst still when some classes start during January. Everything since in mess.

The same thing come to myself, as if i am still in a holiday mood. My determination still yet to be activated. I am still lazying here and here, wasting my time. Why? Many reason, This is the month of December, the holiday month, this the beginning of the class, a easy going time, or maybe because i don't have any holidays.

I suppose to write something about addiction. But somehow i lost the mood. Maybe next time.