Thursday, December 25, 2008

Chistmas Gift!?

Christmas over. But the happening part was not the day of it; it was the day before the Christmas eve. In fact this celebration is just an additional event for me. Yes the 24th of December, the day where my result was out. I don’t know it was a good wake up gift for me or the worst gift I ever received.
At least at the moment I checked me result, I take it as the worst gift ever. I got the worst result ever, the worst in the whole 2 and the half years in university. It was below 3. That’s the horrible thing I ever imagine.

I remember few days back, where I saw a bunch of my coursemates were at the Dean’s office. Why? They are those who got below 3(GPA), and need to register for the approval on any additional unit taken. At that moment, I ask myself, is that hard to get above 3? Why so many of them get such result? But the moment I get my own result, I was stunt. As if I am switching position. I was standing the same position they were standing for the unit addition application. I don’t know what to do. Or you could say there is nothing I can do to change the result. It’s suck.

Putting aside, I keep telling myself, “ this is a wake up call for myself, a warning for me to start work hard on my studies” I do always keep on thinking in a positive way, telling myself “tomorrow will be a better day” That what I am telling myself every morning when I wake up “ may I be well and happy today”. But somehow, I yet to be given a positive answer. Perhaps someday…

No comments: