Sunday, December 7, 2008

End of The" Holiday"!

Wow, just a glimpse of eye, the 2 week of holiday just passed. I really couldn't feel it. Somehow it was too fast for me. Bonded with the German intensive class, i could barely go out. The most i could do is only a show. Sigh... That's the life. Because of these classes, i can't even feel that today is actually Sunday. Weekday or weekend make no different to me. Tomorrow will be the our new semester. I promise myself that this semester will be a turning point for me. The time for me to fulfill what i promised for myself. Sometimes i do hate myself. I don't know why i am able to fulfilled all the promises i made to others but not to myself. I keep telling myself," it's the time for you to give yourself an achievement" but somehow thing didn't work as planned. Why? I am also asking the same question. LOL!

Previously i viewed Bro Oh blog and i saw his Food for Thought which consist of 4 groups:
1) Pain & Pleasure
2) Loss & Gain
3) Blame & Praise
4) Dishonor & Honor

Somehow i am current understand the first 3 groups, and practicing the first 2 groups. Even though i am just practicing only the 2 of its, i do find it hard to fully practice it. Sometime my laziness overwhelmed myself. The 3rd group, hard for me to practice, maybe because my short tempered character as well my stupid big mouth. Somehow, i wish i am mute. Coz sometime i couldn't control it. Only those who close enough to me can stand with it. Though i normally seen as a good quite boy, but when i am with my "friends", my nature appeared. sigh... "A friend in need, is a friend indeed". Haha... i hardly can define the word friend. Warum sage ich das? "Das sage ich lieber nicht. Was sagst du? Was bedeutet 'Freund,? Ich verstehe nicht.
The 4th group. I don't how to practice it.LOL!

Today, Frau Maria asked what my daily rountine, and somehow i do told her that sometimes i spent my time in blogging and she suggested to write it in German. I actually had thought about it, but that time my Deutsch too weak. Aber ich will in der Januar anfangen. Am Januar fange ich mein Deutschblog an. OK?
Es ist zu spaet. Jetzt ist einundzwanzig Uhr vierzig. Ich muss meine deutsche hausaufgaben weiter.
Tschues!

No comments: