Saturday, October 4, 2008

adult, part 1!?

I am 22 this year, going to be 23 soon by next year. The year of 2008 is going to end soon. Life of a 22 years being. Wow, an adult. How will it suppose to be? how many extra-ordinary experiences that you have experienced?

Recently, I bump into a long lost friend of mine. Not even in contact since we work at genting. Sometime, I even wish I will bump into her, and it really happened after 2 years, but just a few minutes. What surprised me is that she was with her husband and her baby. Wow, already with a child. At the moment we met, she do introduce me her family but unfortunately I didn’t really manage to see the cute baby. Meeting her just got me flash back the past, the happy moment in genting. But, that’s the past.

Just while I am surfing net, updating myself to my friends in Friendster. Again, I see pictures of babies, gosh…. Again someone with children. Since form 6 till now, friends of mine, one by 1, building their family one by one.

Guess, that’s human norm. And they seem happy, happy families. Will I be them? Yeah, I wish to. But not now. Maybe someday. Or perhaps never. Living on this very earth for 22 years, but there still a lot of things I haven’t done yet. My ambition, my goal! Only me myself can fulfill my own wish! Till then, nothing is more important than it.

No comments: