Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Money!

You need something,Then you need money!
Cantonese saying "yau chin mhe hai tai sai", but if "mou lui, zhao sei lou"
Haha... Is true, money is not everything, but without money your are nothing.
Is money so important? Well,... i don't really know, but generally, almost everyone attached to the desire to seek for money. "Money not enough" from the singaporean movies.True enough, everyone need money!
Money oh money...come money..come come money... money money come!!! that what people wish.
Money! i need you!
There are a lot of thing which i need, BUT with the assist of MONEY!!!
1) I need money to eat
2) I need money for my family income
3) I need money to study in Germany
4) I need money to pay rental
5) I need money to buy books
6) I need money to buy cloth
7) I need money for traveling
8) I need money to buy camera****
9) I need money to give donation
10) I need money to help the poor one
11) I need money to survive
12) I need money to satisfy my need
13) I need money to buy present for.....
14) I need money to buy contact lens + solution
15) I need money to pay utilities bill
16) I need money fulfill my dream....
.......
.......
.......
I need money for this and that....

Well, it seem so important,but there is no short cut, there is always a sacrifices to be made. Till the end, i have to make my own choice.
Nothing perfect.

No comments: