Saturday, October 4, 2008

I am Back!!!

Holidays going to end, the unsolved problem still piling up. Haigh… really wish that I will have a endless holidays. But…. face the reality of life. Basically I went back to hometown around a week. Nothing special happened, I but really love the life in my own sweet home. With my parents, siblings, everyone in it. Crapping, quarreling, caring, helping, and sharing. That’s what a family meant to me.

Now I am back, back to the ‘home alone’ place. Lol….Though we actually consist of 9 people. But, sometime, meaningless, each of everyone live in their very own life. So, do I. isolated in myself in my very own room. Doing nothing productive. Everyone is striving, but not me. The only one that going nowhere, doing nothing, sitting back I room, watching series movies, playing game, and surfing the net. With my back carrying a lot of undone work. “It’s the time to start”, that’s what I tell myself. But ended up at the origin point.

Recently my mum often asked me something out of my surprise, perhaps she keep herself updated by reading my blog. Coz, I hardly tell my parents about my personal stuffs.

Hopefully, I can go through this very last month of the semester, the very last months before starting a brand new year.

No comments: