Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Attached!

Yes, i am attached!
Attached!
Though it seem unreachable!
The gap is always there!
But i already fall in love!
It's so perfect!
It's so natural!
It's so adorable!
It's so tempting!
I am obsessed on it!
Day dream, night dream...
Yet still far away from me.
But i really really in love.
Not the ordinary one, but the special one,
illuminating a special effect, effect that lure me into it.
Perhaps this is what we call LOVE!

Nothing is easy,
Even one day i able the gain the love one,
but...
i still need to learn
how to love the one,
how to make the one stay,
how to satisfy my obsession.

But unfortunately,
i am so incapable to reach my love one...
Not now, but i wish one day i will obtain my love...
With the hope, that the time is not too late...
Love is suffering, yet love is wholesome!

When the first time saw the lovely one,
i know i already in love,
love that always keep inside my heart bloom up,
It's so beautiful, yet so far...

* this not a poem,nor a story. But my true feeling!
To whom? it doesn't matter!
Perhaps, it's not the whom that matter,I am the one who that matter.

No comments: