Wednesday, October 15, 2008

adult, part 2!?

I am headache again, no denial that i am weak. Got sick easily. For the solution!! Take this!

I know, taking this kind of medicine will give the side effect. But no choice, especially when i am in hurry, it will naturally "visit" me. maybe because of my bad habit.
k. let me continue my blog for the second part.
Recently i read an blog, a blog written by someone much younger than me, probably 4 or 5 years. Reading the blog, making me to flash back my youth time, though it's kinda different, but everything seem much simpler than now. When i was youth, i always wish i can grew up faster, but now, the other way round. I hope the time stop(is that possible?of course not).
For me living in a world where everyone wearing masks on their face, so do i. You got no choice. Sometime, you even have to wear the mask even, you are already wearing one of it. LOL! but that's the fact. At this age, you must beware every single thing you do, even every single thing you type(i even thinking every single word that i am typing now.LOL)That's the reality. Even your are right, but if the majority,or "commander" don't feel so, then you are wrong!
Sometime, when you trying hard for something,for sure, there will be something that against your effort.

No comments: